Sample Questions University Assistant Social Welfare Schemes
Download KPSC Sample Questions University Assistant Social Welfare Schemes from here.
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct University Assistant Examination on 24th of May, 2016.
This article will help you to do final preparation. This article consists of 45 important questions regarding Social Welfare Schemes. If you want to download the full question paper please click the link which shown after the questions.
Some of the questions related to Social Welfare Schemes as follows:
1. Integrated Child Development Service Scheme (ICDS) was launched in : 1975
2. Food for Work Program (FWP) : 1977
3. Training Rural Youth for Self Employment (TRYSEM) : 1979
4. Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) : 1980
5. National Rural Employment Program (NREP) : 1980
6. Development of Human and Children in Rural Area (DWCRA) : 1982
7. Rural Landless Employment Guarantee Program (RLEGP) : 1983
8. Indira Aawas Yojana (IAY) : 1985
9. Jawahar Rozgar Yojana (JRY) : 1989
10. Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) : 1993-94
11. Mahila Samidhi Yojana (MSY) : 1993
12. Balika Samidhi Yojana (BSY) : 1997
13. Swarnajayanti Sahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY) : 1998
14. Swarnajayanti Gram Sarozgar Yojana (SGSY) : 1999
15. Prime Minister Gramodaya Yojana (PMGY) : 2000
16. Annapoorna : 2000
17. Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) : 2000
18. Sampoorna Grameena Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) : 2001
19. Valmiki Ambedkar Aawas Yojana (VAMBAY) : 2001
20. Jay Prakash Rozgar Yojana (JPRGY) : 2002
21. National Food for Work Program (NFWP) : 2004
22. Bharat Nirman : 2005
23. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) : 2005
24. Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) : 2005
25. Mahathma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) : 2005
26. Aam Admi Bhima Yojana (AABY) : 2007
27. Rashtreeya Swasthya Bhima Yojana (RSBY) : 2008
28. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) : 2011
29. Prime Minister Jandhan Yojana (PMJDY) : 2014
30. Prime Minister Suraksha Bhima Yojana (PMSBY) : 2015
31. Prime Minister Jeevan Jyothi Bhima Yojana (PMJJBY) : 2015
32. Atal Pension Yojana (APY) : 2015
33. “Make in India” campaign has been launched for making India into :
34. Logo of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was created by:
35. Article 21A of Indian Constitution complements the Scheme :
36. The minimum age for entry under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana is :
37. Sukanya Samidhi Account was announced by:
38. The institution which is responsible for governing Janani Suraksha Yojana is :
National Rural Health Mission
39. Who inaugurated the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana ?
40. Janasree Bima Yojana was launched by :
Adal Bihari Vajpayee
41. PMRY Scheme was being administered by :
Ministry of Labour
42. Under PMJDY which type of Debit Card is to be issued to all accounts?
43. First time in India Mid-day Meal Scheme was started in which State?
44. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan campaign was officially launched at:
45. During the tenure of which Prime Minister PMRY came to being?
P.V. Narasimha Rao
For downloading Sample Questions University Assistant Social Welfare Schemes just click the link below.