SSC CGL Exam Model Questions Reasoning
SSC CGL Exam Model Questions Reasoning download from here. On June onwards these institutions are going to conduct exams under graduate level. Thus we are helping to improve your studies with important questions.
Through SSC CGL Exam Model Questions Reasoning, candidates can improve allot. In the entire exams one problem which faced by the candidates are the problem of time. Through practice one can overcome this problem. Reasoning based questions will be easy to score than other areas in the competitive exams.
This article will help you to do final preparation. This article consists of 50 important questions regarding reasoning and mental ability.
If you want to download the full question paper please click the link which shown after the questions. SSC CGL Exam Model Questions Reasoning follows:
Find the odd one (1-5):
1. (a) ECA (b) JHF (c) UWY (d) TRP
2. (a) ALIDJ (b) ACZXV (c) FASJE (d) NDWVS
3. (a) PQO (b) AZY (c) TWS (d) VBU
4. a) Flower b) Shrub c) Herb d) Tree
5. (a) GHJM (b) PQSV (c) TUWY (d) BCEH
6. a) Goldsmith b) Black Smith c) Tailor d) Sailor
6. AMN, BOP, CQR, ?
7. HOUSE : GNTRD : : ? : KHFGS
8. opo – – po – ppo – – pppo – op – p
9. A – CA – BC – BCC – BCA
10. M – M – MN – NM – MN
11. Y, V, S, P, M, –
12. French : France : : Dutch : ?
13. AB, DEF, HIJK, – , STUVWX
14. Krishna’s position in a row is thirteenth from the front side and sixth from the backside. How many persons are standing in that row?
15. Body : Amputate : : Vegitable : ?
16. Girl : Beautiful : : Boy : ?
17. Pranav traveled 4km straight towards south. He turned left and traveled 6km straight, and then he turned right and traveled 4km straight. How far is he from the starting point?
18. How many 1s are there in the sequence 719117189171213145713917 which are immediately preceded by 9 but not immediately followed by 7?
19. Individual : Family : : Family : ——-
20. In a Sport Competition, the position of one of the players is 8th from the top and 84th from the bottom. What is the total number of competitors?
Find the Odd one (21-27):
21. a) Elephant b) Dog c) Horse d) Camel
b) Dog (All others are herbivores)
22. a) Stadium b) Stage c) Rink d) Court
23. a) Hindi b) Sindhi c) Urdu d) Oriya
24. a) ABE b) FGI c) IJM d) RSW
d) RSW (all others have atleast one vowel)
25. a) 1:2 b) 3:28 c) 5: 126 d) 2:7
26. a) 30-36 b) 40-58 c) 42-50 d) 65-75
27. a) Educate b) Explain c) Instruct d) Teach
28. 128, 110, 90, – , 44
29. 3, 7, 15, 31, 63, —
30. Conference : Chairman : : Newspaper : ?
31. PINKY is coded as KRMPB, MONKEY is coded as ?
32. ‘59’ is related ‘45’ in the same way 34 is related to ——–
33. ADGJ : ZWTQ : : ? : KHEB
34. 3, 15, 35, – , 99, 143.
35. ? : NZOZBZOZN : : CHINEESE : XSRMVVHV
36. Necklace: Jewellery : : Shirt : ?
37. There are four roads. I have come from the south and want to go to the temple. The road to the right leads me away from the Coffee house straight ahead it leads only to a college. In which direction is the temple?
38. JLNP : PNLJ : : ? : WUSQ
39. TAMIL : 20113912 : : SPANISH : ?
40. YAWC : UESG : : ? : MMKO
41. If clock is called television, television is called radio, radio is called oven, oven is called grinder & grinder is called iron in what will a lady bake?
42. CAT : 6 : : RAT : ?
43. Ramesh told to Anish, “yesterday I defeated the only brother of the daughter of my grandmother”. Whom did Ramesh defeated?
44. If DELHI is coded 73541 and CALCUTTA is 82589662 how can CALICUT be coded?
45. LITTLE : JGRRJC : : ? : QGKNJC
46. Foresight : Anticipation : : Insomnia : ?
47. If banana is apple, apple is grapes, grapes is mango, mango is nuts, nuts is guva, then yellow fruit is—-
48. RABIT : IZYRG : : PARROT : ?
49. NATURE : MASUQE : : FAMINE : ?
50. 48 : 122 : :168 : ?
For downloading SSC CGL Exam Model Questions Reasoning as pdf file just click the link below.