Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam 2016 – India Facts Model Questions
Download Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam 2016 – India Facts Model Questions from here.
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct University Assistant Examination on 24th of May, 2016. This article will help you to do final preparation.
This article consists of 30 important questions regarding India. If you want to download the full question paper please click the link which shown after the questions.
Some of the questions related to Indian facts as follows:
1. The first English Ship came to India was:
2. “Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it” slogan was given by:
Bal Gangadhara Tilak
3. The first newspaper published in India was:
The Bengal Gazette
4. The first woman president of Indian National Congress was:
5. The father of Civil Service is:
6. The first president of the Muslim league was:
7. “Delhi Chalo” and “Jai Hind” slogans given by:
Subhash Chandra Bose
8. The only zone in the country that produces gold and is also rich in iron is:
9. The Age of Moderates in Indian Freedom Struggle was:
10. The Award which is given in the field of agriculture is:
11. “Queen Victoria as the Crown of India” was announced by:
12. The percentage of earth surface covered by India is:
13. “Waiting for the Mahatma” book is written by:
14. Bardoli Satyagraha was led by:
15. Rangaswami Cup is associated with:
16. The only State in India that produces saffron is:
Jammu and Kashmir
17. The game “Polo” originates in which Indian State?
18. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is situated in:
19. Who was the Viceroy when Delhi became the capital of British India?
20. “Ghoomar” folk dance is performed in which Indian State?
21. The Constituent Assembly adopted the Indian Constitution on:
November 26, 1949
22. The oldest oil refinery in India is at:
23. “Thaipusam” festival is celebrated by which Indian Community?
24. In the context to India’s wild life, the flying fox is a:
25. The two states of India which are richly endowed with iron ore are:
Bihar and Orissa
26. The annual “Royal Kathima Ceremony” is associated with which religion?
27. “Operation flood” is related to the production of:
28. The first Indian winner of Miss Universe is:
29. In India how many major ports are there?
30. Which hill station is called as the “Queen of the Satpuras”?
For downloading University Assistant Exam 2016 – India Facts Model Questions just click the link below.