KPSC University Assistant Exam Model Questions Current Affairs 2015
Download KPSC University Assistant Exam Model Questions Current Affairs 2015 from here.
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct University Assistant Examination on 24th of May, 2016. This article will help you to do final preparation.
This article consists of 30 important questions regarding Current Affairs. If you want to download the full question paper please click the link which shown after the questions.
Some of the questions related to Current Affairs as follows:
1. The 2015 Cricket world cup was held in:
Australia and Newzealand
2. “A Voice of Freedom” is written by:
3. Men’s world cup Hockey 2018 will be held in:
4. The political party of Bladimir Putin, the President of Russia is:
United Russia Party
5. World’s first water based computer is invented by:
6. Which State team won the Ranji Trophy in 2014?
7. The author of controversial book “Lajja” is a citizen of:
8. CRPF theme song is written by:
9. Which bank has the largest number of ATMs in India?
10. According to the Fortune Magazine, who is the second most powerful business woman in India after ICICI Bank MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar?
11. First female President of Mauritius is:
Ameenah Gurib Fakim
12. India’s first private bank to commence operation in China is:
13. The “International Wool mark Prize” is an award given on which field?
14. World’s first facial recognition ATM is situated in:
15. “Peace Clause” is related to which International Agency?
World Trade Organization
16. According to the Business Report 2014 of the World Bank, India has been placed at:
17. Olympic games 2016 will be held in:
18. “Amma Baby Care Kit Scheme” has announced by the State of:
19. 21st Commonwaelth Games in 2018 will be held in:
20. Present Chairman of ISRO is:
A.S. Kiran Kumar
21. Who has become the first Indian President of Administrative Tribunal of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
22. The first E-Panchayat State in India is:
23. World’s first fully Solar oriented Airport is:
CIAL (Cochin International Airport Limited)
24. Who called as “Adhunik Meera”?
25. UIDAI prints the Aadhaar letter in how many languages across the country?
This is not complete. For downloading full question paper for current affairs just click the link below.