Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam Model Questions General Science
Download Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam Model Questions for General Science from here. Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct University Assistant Examination on 24th of May, 2016.
This article will help you to do final preparation. This article consists of 43 important questions regarding General Science.
If you want to download the full question paper please click the link which shown after the questions. Some of the questions related to General Science as follows:
1. The working principle of a washing machine is:
2. The weight of a body at the centre of the earth is:
3. The clouds float in the atmosphere because of their low:
4. The working of an atomizer depends upon:
5. A thermometer for measuring very low temperature is called:
6. To hear a distinct echo, the minimum distance of a reflecting surface should be:
7. On which principle does sonometer works:
8. Soap bubble looks coloured due to:
9. Infrared radiation is detected by:
10.Which scientist experimentally proved the existence of electromagnetic waves?
11. Electric potential of earth is taken to be zero because earth is a good:
12. Watt-hour meter measures:
13. For goldplating on a copper chain, the substance required in the form of solution is:
14. Core of transformer is made up of:
15. A temporary magnet is made of:
16. An electromagnet is made of:
17. Function of rectifier is:
to convert ac into dc
18. In salt water which compound is the solvent?
19. Radioactive isotope of hydrogen is:
20. Neutron are present in all atoms except:
21. Baking soda is also known as:
Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3)
22. Milk of magnesia is:
Soluble magnesium hydroxide
23. The method used for reduction of mercuric oxide to mercury is:
24. The metal that is usually extracted from sea water is:
25. Zone refining is used for the purification of:
26. The wine is prepared by the process of:
27. The process of coating of Zn over Fe is known as:
28. Gradual warming of the atmosphere due to trapping of long wave radiations is called:
Green house effect
29. Eutrophication is caused by:
Nitrates and phosphates
30. The principal constituent of pyrex glass is:
For downloading the full question paper just click the link below.